Product detailed description
Small size wire antenna primarily for 3.5-7-14 MHz bands
- suitable for small gardens, gardening colonies, cottages, holiday homes, but also for fixed installation
- two inverted L antennas for the 3.5 and 7 MHz bands and a separate 1/4 lambda radiator for the 14 MHz band
- the antenna requires a wire ground counterweight, in the original instructions there is only one, for "functionality" it is enough, but if you want an effective antenna, I recommend a larger number of radials, if they will be ground, they can be of any length or preferably 1/4 length for the lowest operating band, if they will be overhead, it is advisable that they are tuned, with one radial we achieve directivity
- antenna power loading without limitation
- no antenna tuner required for the 3.5-7-14 MHz bands
- with antenna tuner can be compromised for use on other HF bands
- two mounting points are sufficient for occasional mounting
- connection of the power coaxial cable via eyelets
It is recommended to use a line insulator in the coaxial cable inlet.
Antenna supplied with additional radiator for 20m band.
Wires for radials not included.